GivingTuesday is a global day of generosity that will take place on December 1, 2020. It provides an opportunity for people around the world to stand together in unity – to use their individual power of generosity to remain connected and heal.
During these challenging times, generosity is what brings people of all races, faiths, and political views together across the globe. Generosity gives everyone the power to make a positive change in the lives of others and is a fundamental value anyone can act on.
Here are three ways you can participate to support our mission: No Child in San Miguel Shall Know the Pain of Hunger.
- Gift a Food Pantry by donating $25 USD (or MEX/CDN equivalent) to sponsor a family’s food pantry for a month. Each pantry provides nutritious food for a family of 5 for 2 weeks. We will be distributing 500 pantries in 3 communities on December 1st. To help click here: https://bit.ly/GivingTuesday2020FeedTheHungry
- 24 Hours of Gratitude. Post an unselfie of one thing you are grateful for, with the hashtag: #GivingTuesdayWithFeedtheHungry on your social media platforms. No matter how big or small your act of kindness may be, we want to let the world know about it.
- Buy with a Cause. Become a proud owner of any of these products that benefit our cause:
- Art from Galeria Obraje Muro in San Miguel. 100% of the sale price will go directly to Feed the Hungry. They can arrange shipping anywhere in Mexico and USA. https://es.galeriaobraje.com/
- The Feed the Hungry Cookbook with recipes in Spanish and English. We will ship anywhere in Mexico and USA https://feedthehungrysma.org/index.php/cookbook-order
Join our Facebook live stream on December 1 at 11:00 am and see how your contributions create a positive impact in the communities who need it most.
These are just three of the ways you can participate this GivingTuesday with Feed the Hungry and support many hungry families in our community, San Miguel de Allende. For more ideas, please click here.